Step 1️⃣ —Get the API Key in KeyCRM:
Step 2️⃣ — Go to the Worksection account settings.
Step 3️⃣ — Activate integration with KeyCRM.
Step 4️⃣ — Paste the KeyCRM account domain and API key into the respective fields.
Step 5️⃣ — Create a new automation by clicking the “+ Automation” button.
Fill in the following fields:
- Configure the event for which the automation is set up.
- Select the Worksection project where the task will be created.
- Specify a name for the task. Optionally, provide the task duration, priority, and assignee.
- Additionally, select the information to be imported from CRM.
- Specify the update parameter for the KeyCRM deal when the task is closed in Worksection.
Step 6️⃣ —Further automations can be added if necessary.